"List of Tab" missing

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
devilhearts

"List of Tab" missing

Post by devilhearts »

Please add "List of Tab" which has been recently replaced by "search tabs". Please dont remove useful features from such an amazing browser. Version 26 had "List of Tab", Later versions are missing it.

Anonymosity

Re: "List of Tab" missing

Post by Anonymosity »

The Tab menu lists the tabs. All you need to do is pull down that menu from the menu bar.

devilhearts

Post by devilhearts »

Please dont give wrong information. There is no menu bar to pull down. They have replaced "List of tabs" option with "search tabs". :roll: :evil:

oftentired

Post by oftentired »

I think we are stuck with it the way it is now.

If you have time you may want to search the Chrome Web Store for key words "Tab Manager", filter to see only Extensions, and perhaps filter to only show Ratings 4 Star and better.

Another approach is to use google and search for key words "best tab manager for chrome", and then see what is recommended by other people and perhaps compare the lists and find one or two that are on each list and narrow your search that way.
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

Anonymosity

Post by Anonymosity »

Is there no way to get a menubar to appear with Windows now? I take it that you are using Windows. I have MacOS, so I always have a menu.