Feature suggest : Disable mouse movements while viewing some website

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
Mr_Electro84

Feature suggest : Disable mouse movements while viewing some website

Post by Mr_Electro84 »

Hello,
I would like to propose a suggestion that might be of interest to users who use the right mouse click a lot on some sites (especially me :) ).

There are some times on some sites where you need to use a lot the right mouse click (example on KoGaMa (www.kogama.com) or for the online construction of a game, you need to use the right mouse click to be able to move the view), I find very useful the gesture movements of the mouse, it allows to save more time, but I'm disappointed when the gesture movements of the mouse are taken into account while I do something else on the browser with the right mouse click.

And since I'm not going to go to the SlimJet settings every time to be able to disable it only for these sites and then re-enable it for something else, I suggest this function that disables mouse movements on some sites, it will be in the form of a list and the user will be able to customize this list to know which site not to use the gestures, it could be used to avoid some problems.

I would like to have your opinion on this suggestion

Thank you for reading this message
Mr_Electro84 - From France
Bonne année ! - Happy new year !
Windows 11 - Slimjet 42 (64 bit)

Anonymosity

Re: Feature suggest : Disable mouse movements while viewing some website

Post by Anonymosity »

I do not use gestures at all, and my cursor does not move when I press any button because I use a trackball and lift my fingers off the ball before pressing any buttons.