dark mode unachiveable

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
infinice

dark mode unachiveable

Post by infinice »

A Chinese user reports my problem but mentions that he first tried "Invert Web Page Colors". I still can't even find that!
I simply went to Chrome extensions web store and tried (every!) dark mode extension. None work. They all appear in SlimJet's extensions manager, but none place icons on SJ's main bar (at right, or anywhere), and none do anything at all.
I like SJ- just started using it, but, as i'm very distractable, i NEED to invert the standard black text on white appearance.
Firefox does a lot wrong, but its color adjuster is beautiful, and I hope SJ's makers get around to copying it.
Hopefully,
A Vancouver user. :|

KaseySk00

Re: dark mode unachiveable

Post by KaseySk00 »

Is is possible to include in search results also the folders and not only the https://testmyspeed.onl/ bookmarks?

infinice

Re: dark mode unachiveable

Post by infinice »

Not sure what you were referring to, but i solved my extensions problem and my dark mode gap.
Former was caused by not being literal-minded enough.
Pin icon symbolizes pin this command/process. Duh! I was looking for a caption pointing me to something. (e.g. "Click this")

Thanks for replying.

PS: I know this really should be posted separately but i'm lazy and would like to know SJ users to know of my experience.
I saw a page of Google returns refer to a SJ optimizing utility, so i clicked on it. Turned out to be a bait-and-switch scam. You know the one- the system-cleaning app finds just hundreds! of viruses etc., but, golly, needs you to send them money for the removing half of the app (in this case, ReImage).
The optics are bad for FlashGet...