QuickFill form filler

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
impactpl

QuickFill form filler

Post by impactpl »

Hello, QuickFill form filler was very nice tool because there are some sites which does not work properly with Google Password Manager - simply it does not save password or does not fill it. It's a pity that it was removed.

Kewpycat

Re: QuickFill form filler

Post by Kewpycat »

You're not the only one extremely disappointed in the loss of QuickFill. I have many sites that simply do not work with the default Google password manager. It's very frustrating!

I've appealed to the developer to reinstate it to Slimjet, with the understanding that it doesn't sync across devices (which was the apparent reason they dropped it). I for one, don't need the sync ability.

Perhaps if there are enough other users that feel the same, they will put it back in.

impactpl

Post by impactpl »

Would be nice, this feature was good supplement for Google Password manager.

flashback

Post by flashback »

Quick form filler was one of the main reasons I prefer Slimjet over other browsers so I may end up switching! VERY disappointed :shock:

Heirophant

Post by Heirophant »

I agree. I don't have a lot of sites listed there but its far better than the Google alternative.

I also am not bothered about synching over devices.

So far my "solution" has been to stop updating Slimjet.

Mr_Electro84

Post by Mr_Electro84 »

Or they create a FlashPeak Account system to make up for the missing syncronization option in QuickFill and sync other data (bookmarks, history etc...) and we won't need to use the Chromium (Google) form filling system anymore
Problem solved ! :)
Mr_Electro84 - From France
Bonne année ! - Happy new year !
Windows 11 - Slimjet 42 (64 bit)