(Fixed!!!!!) upgrade V.30 and I get an angry banner

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
jazei-AR

(Fixed!!!!!) upgrade V.30 and I get an angry banner

Post by jazei-AR »

Fixed!!!! the next update fixed the bug!
.... before: I upgraded to Versión 30.0.0.0 (basado en Chromium 88.0.4324.150) (Build oficial) (32 bits) and then I got this angry banner at web newspaper site https://www.infobae.com/ I returned to V29 and... SOLVED!!! HAPPY AGAIN with last version 29 the bannerr did not appear
I know the meanning of the banner of course but it is angry
Last edited by jazei-AR on Wed May 05, 2021 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
From Argentina, Spanish language, I'm using Win 7 Pro (64 bit) 4 Gb RAM, using 32 bit SlimJet

Passenger

Re: upgrade V.30 and I get an angry banner

Post by Passenger »

Probablemente un problema que se solucionará cuando se lance oficialmente la versión 30.
Puede ser estas capturas ayudaría a identificar cual escripta provocado el aviso.

Most likely a problem that will be fixed when the version 30 is officially released.
These screenshots may help you identify what script is causing the warning.

oftentired

Post by oftentired »

Version 30 may have reset your preferences for the built-in adblocker. If you don't want to use it turn it off. Otherwise put the icon on your menu and click it to turn it off for specific websites.
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

jazei-AR

Post by jazei-AR »

oftentired wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:11 am
Version 30 may have reset your preferences for the built-in adblocker. If you don't want to use it turn it off. Otherwise put the icon on your menu and click it to turn it off for specific websites.
I don't use built-in adblocker (it is good I used it a lot, but ublock origine has the option to filter images larger than 500KB)
nevermind I frost the option to update to new version of SJ
From Argentina, Spanish language, I'm using Win 7 Pro (64 bit) 4 Gb RAM, using 32 bit SlimJet