youtube videos blurry

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
AnnaChino

youtube videos blurry

Post by AnnaChino »

Hi everyone!
Yesterday I discovered this browser and I am really really happy about it! It doesn't "kill" my laptop even if I temporarily (!) have 20 tabs open.

So, the issue that I found was that I can only watch youtube videos at 360 quality. Anything higher than that makes the entire video blurry.
Is there maybe an extension I should add? Is there something I can do to watch youtube videos in 720 quality or even hd?

Thank you loads for any input!!
Anna

Passenger

Re: youtube videos blurry

Post by Passenger »

Just checked and no problem viewing YouTube (or other video sites) at high resolution.

But my set up is not yours.

My guess is a bandwidth problem, probably not browser related though it could be somehow.

AnnaChino

Post by AnnaChino »

so maybe it's my laptop then... it also does not want to continue with any zoom class after 30 minutes. Weird. Thank you for your test and the replay!
thank you!

oftentired

Post by oftentired »

If your setting up the zoom on your end I do remember a setting for the length of meeting. Perhaps that is involved.
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

AnnaChino

Post by AnnaChino »

entirely possible, I'll check that out, thank you for the tip! :-)