Changing tab colors - background

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
saturn22

Changing tab colors - background

Post by saturn22 »

Is there a way to change the tab background color without fooling around with themes? When Slimjet (SJ) has the focus, the active tab is very visible as it is black text on a whitish background. But it's hard to read the text on the other tabs. When SJ does NOT have the focus, then all the tabs have the whitish background and I can easily see what each tab is. So I want to be able to read every tab no matter whether SJ has the focus or doesn't. Yet, I want the active tab to also be different than the inactive tabs when SJ has the focus. Thank you.

Anonymosity

Re: Changing tab colors - background

Post by Anonymosity »

Without messing around with themes, I do not know any way to do that. You could choose a theme that makes the tabs easier to read. I use the Banana theme, which makes everything easier to read, with black text on a yellow background.

saturn22

Re: Changing tab colors - background

Post by saturn22 »

Thank you for your suggestion. I did experiment with a theme called Sea Foam and it seems to be something that I can live it. I will try "Banana" later.