Features wish list

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
Sandal23

Re: Features wish list

Post by Sandal23 »

It's perfect. Thanks
I can add a "Don't ask me again" check box on the message box. How does that sound?
The search from omnibox is incomplete. I compared the search done with the "Popup My Bookmarks" extension with the one made in omnibox and in this case are missing a lot of results. "Popup My Bookmarks" extension is how I would like the menu "Other Bookmarks"
You should be able to search for the bookmarks directly from the omnibox.
Please, can you add "Remove from the system" in the download statusbar
If you are hovering the mouse on the item being downloaded, you should get more information such as speed and remaining time
Last edited by Sandal23 on Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

melancholy

Post by melancholy »

Can you add options to disable facebook integration? I don't use facebook and they clutter up the context menu unnecessarily.
Thanks.

flashpeak
Site Admin

Post by flashpeak »

There is already a "Delete File" option on the context menu of download item.

Sandal23 wrote:It's perfect. Thanks
I can add a "Don't ask me again" check box on the message box. How does that sound?
The search from omnibox is incomplete. I compared the search done with the "Popup My Bookmarks" extension with the one made in omnibox and in this case are missing a lot of results. "Popup my bookmarks" extension is how I would like the menu "Other Bookmarks"
You should be able to search for the bookmarks directly from the omnibox.
Please, can you add "Remove from the system" in the download statusbar
If you are hovering the mouse on the item being downloaded, you should get more information such as speed and remaining time
Stephen Cheng
FlashPeak Inc.

flashpeak
Site Admin

Post by flashpeak »

Probably not on this one. It is just one line and doesn't really take much space.
melancholy wrote:Can you add options to disable facebook integration? I don't use facebook and they clutter up the context menu unnecessarily.
Thanks.
Stephen Cheng
FlashPeak Inc.

Sandal23

Post by Sandal23 »

Sorry, I didn't notice it
There is already a "Delete File" option on the context menu of download item.

LimboSlam

Post by LimboSlam »

Is there a extension anywhere near a incognito new tab for Slimjet/Chrome?? If not, can you add it please! :) I believe in Firefox they have one, it's called new private tab. Here's the link: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... ivate-tab/

mercury.kd

Post by mercury.kd »

Themes and "download" from Coolnovo. PLS
...and gestures

LimboSlam

Features I wish to see

Post by LimboSlam »

My feature wish list:

Private New Tab
Restore Closed Tab
Drag to Go
Mouse Gestures
Auto Translate
Kernel Switch
Instant Video Download

JackalSR13

Post by JackalSR13 »

flashpeak wrote:Probably not on this one. It is just one line and doesn't really take much space.
melancholy wrote:Can you add options to disable facebook integration? I don't use facebook and they clutter up the context menu unnecessarily.
Thanks.
Forgive my necroposting, but it's really a nuisance to have "Publish on FB" as a first line on picture right-click dialog. If it's a "must have" feature to have a social network integration, which, I assure you, is not a "catch feature" anymore, then would you mind at least moving it down the menu? It doesn't pop up anywhere, but over a direct picture link opened in a new tab, and such functionality just doesn't make any sense.

rseilersj

Post by rseilersj »

A couple things I wouldn't mind seeing:

-An option to suppress line-draw displays when using mouse gestures.
-Shortcut key customization.
-Search box in bookmark sidebar.