New... about releases/updates

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
sjguy111

New... about releases/updates

Post by sjguy111 »

First, I have been using Slimjet for about a week now and like it. No problems or issues so far, and the speed is great.

A couple of questions...

1. Where do I go to check on new releases for the stable version? I thought it might be in the Important Announcements section of the forum, but, no luck.

2. Where do I go to check on the Beta versions available?

Any links would be appreciated. Thanks!

dev

Re: New... about releases/updates

Post by dev »

Click the cog (old hamburger icon) far right scroll down to help center then to What's New.

http://www.slimjet.com/en/dlpage.php is where you will find 64bit editions and beta versions if released

sjguy111

Post by sjguy111 »

dev wrote:Click the cog (old hamburger icon) far right scroll down to help center then to What's New.

http://www.slimjet.com/en/dlpage.php is where you will find 64bit editions and beta versions if released
Thanks!

oftentired

Post by oftentired »

The gear icon:Help Center:Product Homepage
then click the oversized "Download Now" button

brings you here, on this page there is all the information your asking for either on the page or linked about the stable version.

If you wish to get notified of beta releases automatically, turn on the option "Get notified of pre-release beta versions" under the Update section of the settings page. Otherwise, you can watch for announcements in the forum. But it is not announced in the forum for each beta release so it is not as reliable as the automatic update.
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

sjguy111

Post by sjguy111 »

oftentired wrote:The gear icon:Help Center:Product Homepage
then click the oversized "Download Now" button

brings you here, on this page there is all the information your asking for either on the page or linked about the stable version.

If you wish to get notified of beta releases automatically, turn on the option "Get notified of pre-release beta versions" under the Update section of the settings page. Otherwise, you can watch for announcements in the forum. But it is not announced in the forum for each beta release so it is not as reliable as the automatic update.
Thanks.... I've turned it on.