Thank you for a very nice browser

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
treego14

Thank you for a very nice browser

Post by treego14 »

I just thought I'd post a comment here about your browser, Slimjet. I like it!

I have tried and do try every browser out there that seems like it could be my preferred browser after Opera dumped its brilliant product for a chromium/blink-browser.

I find your browser, Slimjet, to be every bit as good and better in many regards than Opera's current browser, Pale Moon (a superior browser nowadays to Firefox that was forked from Firefox), Vivaldi, GoogleChrome, Internet Explorer, Otter Browser, etc.

I like Slimjet's built-in features better than all of the browsers just mentioned.

Specifically, I like the URL aliases--especially for bookmark folders, the splendid tab options, the built-in features that replace the need for so many extensions (i.e., auto reload, weather, integration options for the many popular web services such as Facebook, Twitter, etc., the auto-hide for bookmarks bar, the bookmark sidebar panel, nice customizable toolbar, weather, translation, easy search engine choices with many options, easy ability to enable/disable desktop notifications), and the fact that it feels so light and fast--not sluggish feeling as some of the gecko-based browsers feel and with the fast rendering of chromium/blink browsers with the multitudinous options and built-in features and responsive GUI.

You have done a wonderful job with this browser. I look forward to using it each day and look forward to what will be developed in it in the future. Thank you.