Download please

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
nima_amin

Download please

Post by nima_amin »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM5kPjrAH8A

Do you het an audio conversion didn't work as well? Why? And where the hell did it save the mp4 which it according to the download manager downloaded 100%? It's NOT where all downloads usually go.

Passenger

Re: Download please

Post by Passenger »

Works OK for me. More details about your set up?

Also thank you for helping me to decide what to listen to this morning. :mrgreen:

nima_amin

Post by nima_amin »

Hello, pardon, but is there anything where you can set anything in this Slimjet inbuilt downloader? If so, I have not found anything, so please tell me.

The Download chapter in the general Slimjet setting is set to, save in D, always ask for saving location before download (which by the way is often gently ignored), the turbo downloader is on (maybe that is the problem?), show comfirmation dialog: on, maximum connections of TD:5.

I get this mp3 conversion failed (and by this the entire download, obvioulsy, since there is no file in the end) very often on YouTube.

oftentired

Post by oftentired »

i don't know of any settings for the turbo downloader that you have not already found

you can press and hold the Alt key to toggle the turbo downloader off for a download
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11