menu fonts

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
calimero

menu fonts

Post by calimero »

Since the release of version 24, I find that the menu fonts are too thin. Is there a way to put them
in "bold" like it was in release 23.

calimero

Re: menu fonts

Post by calimero »

Am I the only one that notice a change with the UI fonts in release 24 ?

oftentired

Post by oftentired »

I didn't notice a change. Not saying there was none. Just not enough that it came to my notice.
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

calimero

Post by calimero »

I don't understand ! User interface fonts in the menu and the tabs used to be exactly like the ones on this forum in version 23 and now
they are very thin in version 24, at least for me !!!

calimero

Post by calimero »

I have found this: the user interface fonts in Slimjet are controlled by Windows OS at least for the previous versions of Slimjet.
But with version 24, Slimjet ignores the windows settings and the fonts cannot be changed so this is defenitly a bug.

oftentired

Post by oftentired »

Have you gone to Settings and the Appearance section to mess with the custom font choices?
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

calimero

Post by calimero »

This is to modify the web pages fonts. I'm talking about the user interface fonts (menu,tabs).