[Feature Request] Extension and customization

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
roberthelie

[Feature Request] Extension and customization

Post by roberthelie »

Good afternoon,

I just downloaded Slimjet as I was planning on moving to Chrome, but Chrome does not let me customize the toolbar.

I am used to having my Roboform (extension) on the left of the address bar. I was not able to find a way to do that with Slimjet, is it something that can be done, if not is it something planned?

Thanks

Robert
Last edited by oftentired on Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: temporary sticky for discussion

oftentired

Re: Extension and customization

Post by oftentired »

As far as I am aware the extensions are stuck on the right and there are no plans to make them able to switch to the left. You can move the toolbar icons to the left in Settings under Appearance.
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

roberthelie

Re: Extension and customization

Post by roberthelie »

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately it is the extension (a single one) that I need to the left. I like the browser and being able to move the extension to the left (like the other browsers) would make my desktop easier to use.

Can we suggest a change?

oftentired

Re: [Feature Request] Extension and customization

Post by oftentired »

Yes, I've moved this post to the General section and changed the original post to reflect a Feature Request Subject
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11