I have played around with the Group Policy templates published by the Chromium Projects, but those are structured to target Chrome itself (or browsers that explicitly pretend to be Chrome); thus Slimjet does not react to any GPOs set from those templates.
Is there another way, or a Slimjet-specific set of Group Policy Templates?
The settings I want to preset (and lock-down if at all possible) are:
- Home page
- Go to the following page when opening a new tab = Home page
- Confirm when closing browser window with multiple tabs = Enabled
- Show tips at startup = Disabled
- Automatically shrink photo files to make upload faster = Disabled
- Block cross-domain HTTP referrer = Enabled
- Replace indirect link in search engine results with direct link to original site = Enabled
- Allow sites to check if you have payment methods saved = Disabled
- Disable reading from HTML5 canvas = Enabled
- Ask where to save each file before downloading = Enabled
- Search engine used in the address bar = duckduckgo
- On startup = open home page
- Use Slimjet new tab page instead of default new tab page = Enabled