All attempts at Google Sign-in fail

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
texmcc87

All attempts at Google Sign-in fail

Post by texmcc87 »

I have tried signing in using various pages and circumstances and each time it ends in the same error; "Something went wrong Something went wrong there. Try again" I have looked through all the settings for the browser and my account settings and cannot see any obvious issue that would be the culprit. I am able to sign in using other browsers just fine and am able to access google search and extensions. Just no log in... :roll:

Any input would be appreciated!

sleeper10

Re: All attempts at Google Sign-in fail

Post by sleeper10 »

Try it in incognito mode. It is works there, suspect adblocker, extensions, browsing data, etc.

nasryus@yahoo.com.my

Post by nasryus@yahoo.com.my »

texmcc87 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 1:10 pm
I have tried signing in using various pages and circumstances and each time it ends in the same error; "Something went wrong Something went wrong there. Try again" I have looked through all the settings for the browser and my account settings and cannot see any obvious issue that would be the culprit. I am able to sign in using other browsers just fine and am able to access google search and extensions. Just no log in... :roll:

Any input would be appreciated!
Same!
sleeper10 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 2:22 pm
Try it in incognito mode. It is works there, suspect adblocker, extensions, browsing data, etc.
It sure works in incognito, so then i tried turning off adblocker - no dice. Cleared browsing data, cookies, extensions etc - no dice. Now what?

oftentired

Post by oftentired »

check any other extensions you may have beside adblock, turn them all off and then back on one at a time
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11