search bar

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
jlhillhouse

Search bar size

Post by jlhillhouse »

Are there any plans to be able to increase the size of the search? Presently it will only go so far and stops. It would be nice to increase this. Thank you.

jlhillhouse

search bar

Post by jlhillhouse »

i submitted a request a while back to make the search bar capable of being enlarged by moving it further to the left rather than hitting a stop? any progress or suggestions. thank you

oftentired

Re: search bar

Post by oftentired »

I'm moving this to the General forum and combining it with your previous post. Please do make not multiple posts on the same Subject. If you need to bring a previous post back to life just make a Reply to it, "bumping", it back up to everyone's attention.
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

jlhillhouse

Post by jlhillhouse »

thanks for moving it. i'll go look there. you seem to be very knowledgable, do you have any idea if this is going possibly be added?

oftentired

Post by oftentired »

jlhillhouse wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:37 pm
thanks for moving it. i'll go look there. you seem to be very knowledgable, do you have any idea if this is going possibly be added?
Your welcome.
I have no idea.
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

jlhillhouse

Post by jlhillhouse »

it is so great when someone listens!!!!!!!!!! thank you for the upgrade to make the search bar larger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jlhillhouse

Post by jlhillhouse »

will i thought it was fixed but i guess it was too early in the day, but now it is not??????????????????????

jlhillhouse

Post by jlhillhouse »

THANK You for increasing the size of the search bar in the latest version!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!