Additional Toolbar Customization

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
Sparky49

Additional Toolbar Customization

Post by Sparky49 »

Hi,
I had tried using the slimjet browser in the past, and for some reason..at least at that time I didn't seem to care for it. Now I'm trying it out once again, and so far I'm liking what I'm seeing. At least for me, I really wish that the developer's of the browser would add somewhat more additional customization of the main toolbar..for instance , being able to move the 'home' button from the right side to the left side..I guess I'm just too used to being able to do that when I use the firefox browser. I'm surely NOT criticizing anyone..just offering my opinion.
Thanks,
David :roll:

oftentired

Re: Additional Toolbar Customization

Post by oftentired »

I don't have the Home Button displayed on my toolbar. Since my home page is the same as my startup page, I use the New Tab + sign as a home button, or if I only have one Tab open I use the X on the Tab to Close the Tab and since I have it set not to close the browser when I close the last Tab it gives me a new Tab back at home.

You can click the little tiny Arrow button on the toolbar and select, "Show toolbar buttons on left", to move the Home button to the left side
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

Jetsamano

Re: Additional Toolbar Customization

Post by Jetsamano »

I have the Home button on the left.
Have you "Show tool bar buttons on the right side of omnibox" set?