slimjet x64 bit

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
dev

slimjet x64 bit

Post by dev »

I know your not going to update the 64bit version but can you least roll over its version to 38 so i can use the same profile if i want to with the 64 bit version instead of getting the popup your are using a newer version etc etc.

flashpeak
Site Admin

Re: slimjet x64 bit

Post by flashpeak »

The 64 bit was updated on the same day as the 32-bit verison.
dev wrote:I know your not going to update the 64bit version but can you least roll over its version to 38 so i can use the same profile if i want to with the 64 bit version instead of getting the popup your are using a newer version etc etc.
Stephen Cheng
FlashPeak Inc.

dev

Post by dev »

flashpeak wrote:The 64 bit was updated on the same day as the 32-bit verison.
dev wrote:I know your not going to update the 64bit version but can you least roll over its version to 38 so i can use the same profile if i want to with the 64 bit version instead of getting the popup your are using a newer version etc etc.
Yeah I've just found the link :D. going blind in my old age :? :lol:

flashpeak
Site Admin

Post by flashpeak »

Sorry. I didn't want to make the 64 bit version too obvious for people to spot at this time. Many people seem to have the misconception that they have to get 64-bit software for 64-bit OS. We still want most people to get the 32-bit version which is more memory efficient.
dev wrote:
flashpeak wrote:The 64 bit was updated on the same day as the 32-bit verison.
Yeah I've just found the link :D. going blind in my old age :? :lol:
Stephen Cheng
FlashPeak Inc.

dev

Post by dev »

flashpeak wrote:Sorry. I didn't want to make the 64 bit version too obvious for people to spot at this time. Many people seem to have the misconception that they have to get 64-bit software for 64-bit OS. We still want most people to get the 32-bit version which is more memory efficient.
No worries and quite understandable, the majority don't understand 32bit versus 64bit architecture.