extension icons disapear from toolbar

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
earlwallace

extension icons disapear from toolbar

Post by earlwallace »

Recently I have noticed in Slimjet's 64-bit version that the extension icons disappear from the toolbar and haft tp be made visible everytime the browser is started. Has anyone else noticed this and is there a fix?

sleeper10

Re: extension icons disapear from toolbar

Post by sleeper10 »

earlwallace

Post by earlwallace »

Sleeper10,

Thank you for the solution! Have a prosperous day!

sleeper10

Post by sleeper10 »

earlwallace wrote:Sleeper10,

Thank you for the solution! Have a prosperous day!
Glad it worked for you. :D

jeffhere

Post by jeffhere »

That only a bandaid to get back the icons (but a good tip), that's not a fix. A fix would be so the issue doesn't happen in the first place!

I reported this same issue a few months ago on the 32 bit version and somewhat gave up on slimjet resolving it (another browser I use/test is like sj, but no issues with it regarding losing extension icons, so I assume the issue has always been in sj only under certain circumstances as I tried to note in my orig post). Seemed like I was the only one, no one else had the issue....till now!?

I don't show all the extension icons on the toolbar, I keep 1 hidden....so if I do some disabling/enabling of the others to show or not, or add/remove extensions...problem happens.

Under bugs... https://www.slimjet.com/en/forum/viewto ... f=6&t=1706