Flash won't stick on sites I choose it to

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
BillLite

Flash won't stick on sites I choose it to

Post by BillLite »

How far up their bugs do the google devs have their heads? And WHAT the hell does it take to get Flash to 'STICK' on a web site? I have done the 'allow' under the freaking lock EVERY TIME I need it to set it to ALLOW, but the next time I login in to the site that I need it for i have to do that thing again! WHY???

BillLite

Re: Flash won't stick on sites I choose it to

Post by BillLite »

And is there a way I can tell them to leave my profiles alone! This crap of having to change the same thing in several profiles because the devs can't leave the profiles alone is getting very old very quick!

sleeper10

Re: Flash won't stick on sites I choose it to

Post by sleeper10 »

BillLite wrote:How far up their bugs do the google devs have their heads? And WHAT the hell does it take to get Flash to 'STICK' on a web site? I have done the 'allow' under the freaking lock EVERY TIME I need it to set it to ALLOW, but the next time I login in to the site that I need it for i have to do that thing again! WHY???
Did you reload the page right after you set it to allow :?: That should make it stick.