17.0.2 Flash fraked up again

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
BillLite

17.0.2 Flash fraked up again

Post by BillLite »

Why do the Google or chromium or whoever insist on breaking Flash and forcing us back to a version that still supports it without a having to jump through a hell of a lot of whitelisting, or even using another browser(Firefox, edge, etc) to do banking and gaming on Facebook and other gaming sites.

I guess they think all those sites that currently still use Flash will blindly go along and spend a LOT of money just to satisfy some decision makers idea of how to get all of the web using HTML5 or what ever Google is coming up with in the future that Google thinks will be the greatest thing to happen sense the earth was formed.

I Installed 17.0.2 over 16.0.9 and thank God I have the sense to back up my profile(s) because the 17.0.2 came right back off and I am back to 16.0.9! And will stay there pending a good release that till supports Flash without all the whitinglisting and other Google hoops to jump through.