changing the blue tab colour

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
abacaxi333

changing the blue tab colour

Post by abacaxi333 »

Hi,

Well I tried a lot of browsers, and sofar I prefer Slimjet over others, were it not for one thing. This is the blue color of the tabs over the omnibox.

Does anyone have a feasible solutionfor getting this back to a normal very light grey? I have tried styles with Stylish but the thing is I prefer normal colours and the styles usually change too much.

I am using W10.

oftentired

Re: changing the blue tab colour

Post by oftentired »

For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

abacaxi333

Post by abacaxi333 »

Tyvm, that looks like it is close enough!

abacaxi333

Post by abacaxi333 »

Aaah themes, in the webstore, minimalist, more like these. I'm going with this one now : https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... kjookdbiib

oftentired

Post by oftentired »

abacaxi333 wrote:Aaah themes, in the webstore, minimalist, more like these. I'm going with this one now : https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... kjookdbiib
That one is way too shiny on my screen for my eyes.

This is the one I use, I love it. I really like how the background that it puts up on the chrome://newtab/ page

Color Tunnel
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

skribboth

Post by skribboth »

the Material theme is now gone. In chrome:\\flags I can pick between normal and touch, but both options show the default slimjet theme.

in 11.0.5.0 I could set the Material UI theme which was very similar to the default Google Chrome design, with monochromatic icons and slanted tabs. I really do not like the Slimjet chrome (note the uncapitalized C) because it looks like a browser from 2003. :|

"Minimal, Clean & Simple - Light Theme" soothes my anger. :| :D