Automatically signing me on to my bank with U/N and P/W!

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
donaldduck

Automatically signing me on to my bank with U/N and P/W!

Post by donaldduck »

This is completely unacceptable. How do I make it stop saving sign on info for my bank? I can't figure out how to do it in Settings. If I can't fix this I will delete Slimjet.

donaldduck

Re: Automatically signing me on to my bank with U/N and P/W!

Post by donaldduck »

I signed off "Quick Fill". Maybe that fixed it. Where is my bank u/n and p/w stored?

oftentired

Post by oftentired »

Go to settings and have a look at the choices in the "Passwords and forms" section, every selection there affects what is going on. You might do well to just uncheck them all until you figure things out.

Quickfill saves data in the forms folder under the user profile, however you do not have to navigate to that folder. If you have the Quickfill icon in your Toolbar you can click the Quickfill icon and see what forms have been saved. Many users simply save User Name and Passwords here as a convenient way to handle them. If you wish to edit or delete an entry just right click it and choose your action.
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

donaldduck

Post by donaldduck »

Thanks for responding, Often. I cleared my bank from Quickfill and I also unchecked "use quick fill form filler instead of default password manager" under settings, It looks OK now.

RBTB2605

Post by RBTB2605 »

I never have any of my browsers remember user names or passwords. I do use LastPass for remembering some user names and passwords for sites I log into instead.