Buttons request

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
Scribe_uk

Buttons request

Post by Scribe_uk »

Firstly: Is it possible for the main menu button to be movable? I know it's just a personal preference, but I would like to be able to position it on the left-hand side of the toolbar - as I've done with Slimbrowser. If not, perhaps a button could be added to the 'Customize toolbar' options?

Now to bookmarks: Whilst I find the Bookmarks manager button to be useful, I have, for quick access, had to add a bookmarks folder to the bookmarks bar - which is OK, but I feel it would be much better if the bookmarks could be opened with a button.

Finally: I think a button for the screenshot options would be an advantage. Perhaps a short drop-down menu? - Maxthon has something similar.

dev

Re: Buttons request

Post by dev »

Scribe_uk wrote:
Now to bookmarks: Whilst I find the Bookmarks manager button to be useful, I have, for quick access, had to add a bookmarks folder to the bookmarks bar - which is OK, but I feel it would be much better if the bookmarks could be opened with a button.
Temp fix: just bookmark the bookmark manager instead of a folder to the bookmarks bar, slimjet://bookmarks/#1. I have mine the first bookmark on the left.
A bookmark side panel button would be handy as well.