RESOLVED(My FIX) - Flash permanently disabled in incognito

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
BillLite

RESOLVED(My FIX) - Flash permanently disabled in incognito

Post by BillLite »

Found MY solution! I have 13.0.9.0 and it's Profiles on my desktop Windows 7 machine, and am in the process of migrating them to ALL of my Windows 10 machines.
13.0.9.0 and it's Profiles will stay until the chromium devs hopefully get their heads out of dark places and STOP screwing us up with THEIR IDEA of HOW WE should use a browser. Especially since Flash is not blocked in regular mode, and open to highly insecure content.

I have Flash Block to block and black list content, I don't need some byte manipulator telling me how to live on my machines!

14.0.6.0 and earlier 14's have Flash player permanently disabled in the Content settings when starting in the incognito mode. And going back to 13.0.9.0 will not allow this setting to be any other setting besides 'Block sites from running Flash'.
Looks like new profiles all around, AND I HATE THAT!
Last edited by BillLite on Thu May 25, 2017 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BillLite

Why is Flash permanetly blocked in 'incognito' mode

Post by BillLite »

when starting SJ from shortcut that has incognito switched on Flash is [permanently disabled.

I am getting damned tired of having to whitelist my Flash sites, and then still seeing that damned 'right ckick' message for a few seconds while the Flash starts.

BillLite

Flash permanetly disabled in 'incognito' mode ---WHY

Post by BillLite »

when starting SJ from shortcut that has incognito switched on Flash is [permanently disabled.

If setting to the 'recommended' setting, it is still blocked, and restarting in incognito mode, the setting is kicked back to 'blocked'!

I am getting damned tired of having to whitelist my Flash sites, and then still seeing that damned 'right click to play' message for a few seconds while the Flash starts.