Possible?

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
mercury.kd

Possible?

Post by mercury.kd »

It is possible to return "chromium" view?

flashpeak
Site Admin

Re: Possible?

Post by flashpeak »

What do you mean by Chromium view? Slope tabs?
Stephen Cheng
FlashPeak Inc.

mercury.kd

Post by mercury.kd »

Yes , and vector icons http://joxi.ru/4zANyZdBu3Xe29
..and really not enough gestures as in coolnovo and downloads as in coolnovo...

Sandal23

Post by Sandal23 »

Yes, please, Slope tabs

jeffhere

Post by jeffhere »

ability to have sloped tabs would be nice. I use a theme that should have made sloped tabs but they are straight!

Otherwise I really appreciate the fonts/sizes and spacing generally used as it allows for the most screen space available for stuff (bookmark lists, etc)....

Scribe_uk

Post by Scribe_uk »

Sorry, I can't agree with that. Firefox has gone down that route with Australis, and many users don't like the Chrome-clone appearance. As far as I'm concerned, the less like Chrome it looks the better it is!

dev

Post by dev »

Scribe_uk wrote:Sorry, I can't agree with that. Firefox has gone down that route with Australis, and many users don't like the Chrome-clone appearance. As far as I'm concerned, the less like Chrome it looks the better it is!
I hate squared tabs so old hat to me but each to their own so it would be good for users to have either sloped or square as firefox users have the ability to. Stephen has said they going to add some themes along the road so its just a waiting game :)