registering to this forum not possible

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
xkpq@cuvox.de

registering to this forum not possible

Post by xkpq@cuvox.de »

For some folks it is unable to register to this forum. The registration email never arrives:

postfix/smtpd[3803]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from p3plsmtpout001.prod.phx3.secureserver.net[208.109.80.47]: 450 4.1.8 <sjadmin@s97-74-229-53.secureserver.net>: Sender address rejected: Domain not found; from=<sjadmin@s97-74-229-53.secureserver.net> to=<foo@bar.org> proto=ESMTP helo=<p3plsmtpout001.prod.phx3.secureserver.net>

temp_account

Re: registering to this forum not possible

Post by temp_account »

xkpq@cuvox.de wrote:For some folks it is unable to register to this forum. The registration email never arrives
Same here. I have tried three different mail addresses (different domains) with my mail provider ('gmx.net'). After one and two days I have also used the resend link to get the activation mails for all three adresses. No success! Spam folder is checked and the domains slimjet.com and flashpeak.com are in my white list.

Now I have created this account with an trash mail provider, but I hope that this issue will be solved.
Last edited by temp_account on Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Windows 7 x64, latest Slimjet x64, "strict site isolation" flag is enabled

xkpq@cuvox.de

Post by xkpq@cuvox.de »

Exactly. I also had to use a trash email provider. :roll:

temp_account

Post by temp_account »

I had informed slimjet/flashpeak about this thread via the feedback form and had asked them for an request here, because an reply to the trash mail will be deleted after a maximum of 6 hours and a reply to my email provider will not arrive me.
https://www.slimjet.com/de/onlinefb.htm

xkpq@cuvox.de

Post by xkpq@cuvox.de »

I have done the same a while ago and have never heard anything. :(

temp_account

Post by temp_account »

Yes, absolutely no response. It seems to be that flashpeek is a one man company and there are no resources for support.

stringan

Post by stringan »

Tried to register yesterday with a forwarding email address from one of my own domains.
No luck: no validation emails received.
So have created this account using a 'popular' email provider's address.
Slimjet really needs, and deserves, much better publicity, but this kind of difficulty doesn't help ...

stninians

Post by stninians »

Aaaargh... changed the email address in my profile (user stringan) to a completely valid address (at one of my own domains).
But the re-activation email(s) never arrived and I was locked out of my Slimjet forum account.
Hence, with great frustration, have had to create another forum account with this username, but using a 'big name ' email address.
This kind of nonsense will really put many people off joining the Slimjet forum, which would be a great pity.
;)

ajkalian

Post by ajkalian »

I registered a bit ago, and had no problems. I used a Gmail address, if that means anything.