Slimjet Does Not Play Some Videos

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
Ihaveaproblem

Slimjet Does Not Play Some Videos

Post by Ihaveaproblem »

I have Slimjet 10.0.13.0 installed on my computer having Xp SP3 operating system. I'm new at using slimjet and have a problem related with playing videos.

Some videos cannot be played on slimjet such as the one on the website http://www.yenisafak.com/video-galeri/h ... at-2128177
Also, my plugins' settings are the following.

Thanks already!

cwm4bama

Re: Slimjet Does Not Play Some Videos

Post by cwm4bama »

I'm running the same version of SJ on my Vista laptop and I just checked your video link and the video plays fine here.

Try disabling any add-ons/extensions and check the video again...

Ihaveaproblem

Post by Ihaveaproblem »

cwm4bama wrote:I'm running the same version of SJ on my Vista laptop and I just checked your video link and the video plays fine here.

I have tried but the same problem still continues. As it is seen:

skribboth

Post by skribboth »

Ihaveaproblem wrote:
cwm4bama wrote:I'm running the same version of SJ on my Vista laptop and I just checked your video link and the video plays fine here.

I have tried but the same problem still continues. As it is seen:

From what I can tell it's an HTML5 video, so should not be related to Flash or Windows Media.

However, you could try disabling both Flash AND Windows Media to see if they interfere. Perhaps it will force the video to play in HTML5 if those codecs/extensions are disabled.

imemilee

Post by imemilee »

Ihaveaproblem wrote:I have Slimjet 10.0.13.0 installed on my computer having Xp SP3 operating system. I'm new at using slimjet and have a problem related with playing videos.

Some videos cannot be played on slimjet such as the one on the website http://help4assignment.co.uk/coursework-writing-service
Also, my plugins' settings are the following.

Thanks already!

Good point.