Feature Request: Different Zoom Percentage steps

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
jeffhere

Feature Request: Different Zoom Percentage steps

Post by jeffhere »

Would like a feature so the user can vary the zoom steps. For example, currently steps over 100% are 110, 125, 150, 175, etc. At 200% and more, it jumps in 50% increments or more which is fine.

So for up to 200%, could we have user selectable increments? For example, by 5, 10, 20 or 25.

Reason: I have some websites as we all do; that may look best when zoomed in or out some. If zooming by 25%, one may not get full efficiency of the zoom. The other browser I user goes in 5% increments up to 200%. I have some webpages that look best at 140% or 135% for example.

I ask for the variability since I know many may not want to have 5% increments and are happy with 20 or 25% increments...

dev

Re: Feature Request: Different Zoom Percentage steps

Post by dev »

Yeah would be very handy, even if you just used it too magnify pictures on say imgur.com etc, also handy for that close picture of a product that your thinking of buying and need to see it a little better close up.

jeffhere

Re: Feature Request: Different Zoom Percentage steps

Post by jeffhere »

dev wrote:.....also handy for that close picture of a product that your thinking of buying and need to see it a little better close up.
Yup, have a mouse gesture right click UP to zoom in...so when I am checking something out, a few quick up gestures and I get my desired size to view...then right click DOWN and back to my normal for the site!