Please "Oblige" XP Users as well!

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
saurabhdua

Please "Oblige" XP Users as well!

Post by saurabhdua »

Hello There!

Slimjet Version 10.0.11.0 (based on Chromium 50.0.2661.75) isn't Updating to an equivalent Latest release to help the end Users reap the benefit of TCDM History cleaning through Ctrl+Shift+Del.

Therefore, Developer is requested to "Oblige" the Win XP Users as well & release the necessary Update for this set of Users too!

Thanks.

Vistaguy

Re: Please "Oblige" XP Users as well!

Post by Vistaguy »

A Slimjet 10.x version that reinstates PepperFlash updates would also be appreciated, since the "Can't load plugin" issue (viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1200) only affected Flash version 23.0.0.162, which is now outdated anyway. Meanwhile, I could only recommend SJ 10.0.9.0 or 11.0.7.0 for Vista or XP users who play Flash content.

saurabhdua

Post by saurabhdua »

May I request the Developer to pay an earnest heed to this Request?

Please release the appropriate version of XP capable of clearing the Turbo-charged Download Manager's History via Ctrl+Shift+Delete.

Thanks.

saurabhdua

Post by saurabhdua »

I would like to request the Dear Developer once again to please contemplate on Completing the circle for Win XP Users as well!
Please release the appropriate version to facilitate the 'Browser History' cleaning via Ctrl+Shift+Del.

Thanks.