A couple of minor but helpful suggestions

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
ronwhite

A couple of minor but helpful suggestions

Post by ronwhite »

Love Slimjet. I've moved almost entirely from Maxthon to Slimjet. But I've got a couple of suggestions that would make Slimjet more attractive and helpful:
[*] Give us a simple way to add search engines to the main list of search engines. (I can't even find a difficult way to do it.)
[*] Let us zoom in and out by holding, say, the Alt key, or the Ctrl key, whatever, and move the scroll wheel on our mice.
[*] Well, there's another, but I can't recall what it is. The effects of growing old, I suppose. I"ll post it later,
Thanks
Whatever my nom de Slimjet is
Oh, you need a link, extension, whatever so people can run Grammarly. It a great spelling and grammar checker that works in Slimjet. Much better than the usual spell checkers. It's free for the basic version, which is fine.

dev

Re: A couple of minor but helpful suggestions

Post by dev »

which search engine do you want to add ..perhaps me or others can help

oftentired

Re: A couple of minor but helpful suggestions

Post by oftentired »

ronwhite wrote:Oh, you need a link, extension, whatever so people can run Grammarly. It a great spelling and grammar checker that works in Slimjet. Much better than the usual spell checkers. It's free for the basic version, which is fine.
Click the Button Add Grammarly To Chrome
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11