A few basic queries.

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
saurabhdua

A few basic queries.

Post by saurabhdua »

clipimage.jpg
Hello Friends!

Please refer to the enclosed screenshot, & help suggest further in the following context:::

1) Is it possible to emulate this 'Brilliant' feature of Slimjet for the Windows explorer or Windows File Manager in general--so that any file could be made to Upload from 'Clipboard' irrespective of the used Application? Can this feature be reproduced for other file types as well, such as- .pdf, .doc etc. etc. ?

Inputs will be sincerely appreciated.

Iam using Win10, 64-bit edition & ofcourse the Latest version of Slimjet.

Thank you.

cwm4bama

Re: A few basic queries.

Post by cwm4bama »

I can use the Copy/Paste method to "Upload" an image to the site I want to get that image...I just browse to that site and to the location on that site to "Paste" my image..

saurabhdua

Post by saurabhdua »

Hello There!

I would like to know on how to "integrate" this---"Upload from Clipboard" feature across Windows explorer or Windows File Manager?

Does there comes an effective replacement for Windows explorer such as ----"File Commander" or alike which allows end Users to 'Upload' any file from clipboard?

Inputs are being awaited...

cwm4bama

Post by cwm4bama »

dev

Post by dev »

saurabhdua

Post by saurabhdua »

Hello again!

I'll be putting an end to this thread with this last post on this Topic.

Is there a possibility to transform feature No.1 (as depicted in the Original Screenshot) to >> "Upload Clipboard File" ?...so that one should be able to take its advantage irrespective of any File type!? ...whether .pdf, .doc, .zip etc. etc. ?

Secondly, Please address Point No. 2 for the Original screenshot. How to Configure Slimjet to make it remember the Last accessed location & bypass Slimjet's own Installation folder?

Thanks.

choiminzi

Post by choiminzi »

I can use the Copy/Paste method to "Upload" an image to the site I want to get that image...I just browse to that site and to the location on that site to "Paste" my image..