Missing out on 105% ZOOM!

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
saurabhdua

Missing out on 105% ZOOM!

Post by saurabhdua »

Hello Folks!

The Latest version of Slimjet has parted ways with the much revered 105% ZOOM that used to be prevalent within the previous versions!

Developers of Slimjet are therefore requested by the means of this Forum post to please revisit the ZOOM % options available out there & consider a reintroduction of 105% at the earliest.

Thank you.

dev

Re: Missing out on 105% ZOOM!

Post by dev »

i've never known it to have a 105% zoom always been 110% in slimjet for me , shows how much i take notice :lol:

RBTB2605

Post by RBTB2605 »

I never saw a 105% zoom in Slimjet or Chrome. 110% yes, because that is where I have it set.

saurabhdua

Post by saurabhdua »

I would like to Correct on this!

105% ZOOM has been observed within CentBrowser & not Slimjet.

Excuse me for initiating an Erroneous thread.

Apologies. Nevertheless, the Developers at Slimjet might consider its inclusion for some Upcoming release!?

& in any case..I would like to see the "Zoom Text-size only" option for sure within the relevant menu/settings.

Browser - PaleMoon has this feature & I perceive it to be a 'Must-have' feature for any Browser available in the market.

If you really-really intend to make Slimjet customizable for every Age-group , ZOOM Text-Size only is of paramount importance & must be actively considered towards some Future release of Slimjet.

Many Thanks. :geek:

RBTB2605

Post by RBTB2605 »

Please try the No Squint add on and see if this helps you to achieve the results that you want.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... gabhaihkgj