[Resolved]No user sent images are shown on app.wire.com

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
BattleMage-

[Resolved]No user sent images are shown on app.wire.com

Post by BattleMage- »

Solution:
The HTML5 tracking protection caused issues. I disabled HTML5 tracking protection and now everything works fine.

Original Post:
Hello.

I recently migrated, after years of using Comodo Dragon, to Slimjet. I am overall satisfied but some minor but strange issues. One of them is:

No images sent on app.wire.com are shown in Slimjet.

app.wire.com is the Browser version of the Wire Messenger for Windows 10/Android/iOS. All images belonging to the app itself are displayed just fine, but whenever a chat participant sends an image, that image is not shown. To be more precice, the image is not just not shown, but the message div that should contain the image is not present inside the HTML document at all.
I'm using Wire with different Browser, most of them are Blink based: Vivaldi, Chromium, Comodo Dragon and Firefox with the Gecko Engine. Every other browser but Slimjet displays the images.

I'm using Slimjet 10.0.3.0 in portable mode with different Windows 10 Systems. The error occurs with every system.

Chafleet
Location: https://mini-militia.com/mini-militia-m ... d-version/

Re: [Resolved]No user sent images are shown on app.wire.com

Post by Chafleet »

BattleMage- wrote:
Sun May 29, 2016 11:41 pm
Solution:
The HTML5 tracking protection caused issues. I disabled HTML5 tracking protection and now everything works fine.

Original Post:
Hello.

I recently migrated, after years of using Comodo Dragon, to Slimjet. I am overall satisfied but some minor but strange issues. One of them is:

No images sent on app.wire.com are shown in Slimjet.

app.wire.com is the Browser version of the Wire Messenger for Windows 10/Android/iOS. All images belonging to the app itself are displayed just fine, but whenever a chat participant sends an image, that image is not shown. To be more precice, the image is not just not shown, but the message div that should contain the image is not present inside the HTML document at all.
I'm using Wire with different Browser, most of them are Blink based: Vivaldi, Chromium, Comodo Dragon and Firefox with the Gecko Engine. Every other browser but Slimjet displays the images.

I'm using Slimjet 10.0.3.0 in portable mode with different Windows 10 Systems. The error occurs with every system.
have you check with clearing cache's and cookies in browser settings?