Love the browser, Hate the look!

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
EliteUser

Love the browser, Hate the look!

Post by EliteUser »

Can we set the theme to default chrome theme? i really love this browser but the looks. this looks like a old version of Firefox. specially tabs :./ help?

beast-usa

Re: Love the browser, Hate the look!

Post by beast-usa »

LOL That's why I like Slimjet! And if we could put the tabs back BELOW the address bar and Home, Trash, Downloads back on the far LEFT it would be perfect!
Firefox "Classic Theme Restorer" put the Tabs back right above the browsing window is perfect! Plus you save all that time going above the bookmarks bar & address bar to get to your tabs! :D
OK so that's not really big thing and takes a 1000th of a second but tabs below the bookmarks bar just looks better. :D Then I have my 28 FVD Speed Dial Tabs right next to my open browser tabs.

I don't like that new fufu looking big tabs on top Google SLOW Chrome, Comodo, Chromodo most everyone else has stayed with or gone back to square tabs. :)
ThermalTake GT10, Asus Rampage V Exteme, i7-6950X (Raystorm water block), 32gigs DDR4-3000 Crucial Ballistix Tactical, EVGA GTX 1080 SC, OS HD's - 2 X 128gig Crucial M550's SSD's in Raid 0, Corsair SINGLE RAIL 1050 watt