Videos are not playing.

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
sleeper10

Re: Videos are not playing.

Post by sleeper10 »

2. Mac OS X
You can download libffmpeg.dylib from this github project. Choose the file 0.20.3-osx-x64.zip. Extract the file libffmpeg.dylib out of the zip archive. After that, use the following commands to copy libffmpeg.dylib under the lib subfolder of Slimjet installation folder,

>cp libffmpeg.dylib "/Applications/FlashPeak Slimjet.app/Contents/Versions/$version_number/FlashPeak Slimjet Framework.framework/Libraries"

$version_number is the actual version of Slimjet, such as 16.0.6.0. You can change into directory /Applications/FlashPeak Slimjet.app/Contents/Versions first to view the actual version number as the folder name.

hibernated

Post by hibernated »

It's just ridiculous.

As I said at the first place, it's already a libffmpeg.dylib file in "/Applications/FlashPeak Slimjet.app/Contents/Versions/$version_number/FlashPeak Slimjet Framework.framework/Libraries". Since I have already deleted and reinstalled SJ, so the file should be included by SJ.

I finally decided to replace the libffmepg.dylib comes with SJ with the one I downloaded from ffmpeg website, and then *VIDEOS NOW PLAY* !!!
sleeper10 wrote:2. Mac OS X
You can download libffmpeg.dylib from this github project. Choose the file 0.20.3-osx-x64.zip. Extract the file libffmpeg.dylib out of the zip archive. After that, use the following commands to copy libffmpeg.dylib under the lib subfolder of Slimjet installation folder,

>cp libffmpeg.dylib "/Applications/FlashPeak Slimjet.app/Contents/Versions/$version_number/FlashPeak Slimjet Framework.framework/Libraries"

$version_number is the actual version of Slimjet, such as 16.0.6.0. You can change into directory /Applications/FlashPeak Slimjet.app/Contents/Versions first to view the actual version number as the folder name.

sleeper10

Post by sleeper10 »

Yep, you really need the recent libffmpeg. Glad it worked for you.