pachelbel gave good instructions I will repeat them in a list formatpachelbel wrote:Hi Donald
SlimJet lets you export your bookmarks to a html file.
To do this, first click on the cogwheel (top right), then click on 'Bookmarks', then 'Bookmark manager'. You should now see the Bookmark Manager. Click on 'Organize' and on the dropdown menu there should be an option to click "Export bookmarks to HTML file…". Click this, and you should be able to save your bookmarks to a location of your choosing.
Hope that's of use!
• Open Settings menu by clicking the Gear or Cog Icon at the upper right of the browser
• Place your mouse over Bookmarks
• Place your mouse over Bookmarks Manager and left click
- HINT: As a quicker mouse method you can right click on any portion of a the visible Bookmark Bar and select Bookmark Manager from the drop down menu
HINT: As a quicker keyboard shortcut you can press Ctrl+Shift+O (Ctrl and Shift at the same time then press the letter "O")
• At the top of the right section is a Menu Title called, "Organize", the arrow next to it indicates a menu exists
• left click on the word "Organize" or on the arrow next to it
• at the bottom of this menu is a selection to, "Export bookmarks to HTML file...."
• use the Save As dialog window to name and place the HTML file in safe location that you will remember so you can restore it at a later date if necessary