adobe flash player

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
garywehrheim

adobe flash player

Post by garywehrheim »

new to this and want to ask a question. Stopped using firefox just now and wanted to know if adobe flash player is used on slimjet. silly question I suppose. but flash is on my pc and if I don't need it then what's the sense of having it?

sleeper10

Re: adobe flash player

Post by sleeper10 »

Yes, Slimjet has adobe flash, default is set as 'Ask first' so you can use it or not. It needs to be updated manually.

garywehrheim

Post by garywehrheim »

Thanks very much for your reply. I love Slimjet. Firefox got to heavy on my cpu. I have an old Asus notebook with only 2 gigs of ram and Slimjet does the job without me crashing all the time. Firefox used to be good and then they went the way to hell. And I really hate Microsoft too! Ha! Tryng to force windows 10 down my throat. Took me a week to get all Microsoft's crap off this notebook. But enough of my bitchin. Seriously appreciate your response very much!
Sincerely,
Gary

sleeper10

Post by sleeper10 »

I use slimjet on three old laptops, works well. Just check your adobe flash version & update it when necessary as it's sometimes outdated.