Some Questions to help with using Slimjet

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
highstream

Some Questions to help with using Slimjet

Post by highstream »

1) Where are the settings file(s) located? Does that include the Speed Dial setup or is that a separate file that can be retrieved? I've set the latter up twice now and it's disappeared twice.

2) Why does a new window open instead of a new tab when I open History, Settings, Incognito and some (but not all) of the other settings. That didn't happen when it said "Person 1" up top. I unclicked the option "create new browser window when using program shortcut," but that doesn't seem to have any effect (it's being done in a new window, not the main one open). Is there another option that applies?

3) If I'm signed out of Google and Slimjet, why does my Google/Slimjet username show at the top when I open Settings and then stay there though the session after I close it? As mentioned, it previously showed "Person 1" up top.

Thanks,

highstream

Re: Some Questions to help with using Slimjet

Post by highstream »

I'm hoping the dev will get around to my questions - or should I submit them via the feedback form? Thanks,