VIDEO/SOUND SYNC PROBLEM

Slimjet bug reports
bibarnes

VIDEO/SOUND SYNC PROBLEM

Post by bibarnes »

I watch a live feed every Sunday morning at 10 CST. Since the latest update the sound and video have gone out of sync. The video lags the sound by about 3 seconds. This happens on FB and YouTube but is worse on FB. Switched to my phone and it is perfect. Switched to MS Edge and it was good. Recorded videos are now doing the same thing. Gave me the chance to compare apples to apples. Phone, MS Edge all Ok Slimjet unwatchable. Been a Flashpeak user for 17+ years and if this is the norm I will switch to something else. I can't recommend it anymore. :| :|

KaseySk00

Re: VIDEO/SOUND SYNC PROBLEM

Post by KaseySk00 »

bibarnes wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:54 am
I watch a live feed every Sunday morning at 10 CST. Since the latest update the sound and video have gone out of sync. The video lags the sound by about 3 seconds. This happens on FB and YouTube but is worse on FB. Switched to my phone 9apps and it is perfect. Switched to MS Edge and it was good. Recorded videos are now doing the same thing. Gave me the chance to compare apples to apples. Phone, MS Edge all Ok Slimjet unwatchable. Been a Flashpeak user for 17+ years and if this is the norm I will switch to something else. I can't recommend it anymore. :| :|
Use the synchronizeit app for this purpose. This synchronizes the video and soundtrack perfectly.

bibarnes

Post by bibarnes »

I found one download for Synchronize it. That was for syncing folders.

Chafleet
Location: https://mini-militia.com/mini-militia-m ... d-version/

Post by Chafleet »

KaseySk00 wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:28 pm
bibarnes wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:54 am
I watch a live feed every Sunday morning at 10 CST. Since the latest update the sound and video have gone out of sync. The video lags the sound by about 3 seconds. This happens on FB and YouTube but is worse on FB. Switched to my phone and it is perfect. Switched to MS Edge and it was good. Recorded videos are now doing the same thing. Gave me the chance to compare apples to apples. Phone, MS Edge all Ok Slimjet unwatchable. Been a Flashpeak user for 17+ years and if this is the norm I will switch to something else. I can't recommend it anymore. :| :|
Use the synchronizeit app for this purpose. This synchronizes the video and soundtrack perfectly.
thank you so much for suggesting this app I really like it and I have also got solved my issue.