Quick filling issue

Slimjet bug reports
impactpl

Quick filling issue

Post by impactpl »

Hello,

something happen to Quick Fill tool or website which i'm trying to fill.

SlimJet version: 15.1.0 x64

Problematic website: https://ebok.gkpge.pl/ebok/faces/profil/logowanie.xhtml

When I save login data and try to use tool it loads website properly with filled login and password, but after a 1 second it refreshes the website and password field is again empty, only username data persists.

Could You check what might be wrong with this tool?

Greetings,
Mike

oftentired

Re: Quick filling issue

Post by oftentired »

I think the website is refreshing itself (or finishing the rendering process), you can edit the Login to delay the form fill action, I suggest trying a 1 or 2 second delay.
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

impactpl

Post by impactpl »

Your idea about adding delay didn't help because it simply wait for filling and after password data was being filled it refreshed.
But there is a solution, just need to select option "Do not submit form". Now it works great :)

oftentired

Post by oftentired »

impactpl wrote:Your idea about adding delay didn't help because it simply wait for filling and after password data was being filled it refreshed.
But there is a solution, just need to select option "Do not submit form". Now it works great :)
Perfect. I've also had to use that on a few sites that used strange (strange from my perspective) login methods.
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11