Cannot drag and drop or click html files?

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
yuppicide

Cannot drag and drop or click html files?

Post by yuppicide »

First off, I am on Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit using Slimjet 12.0.15.0 (just upgraded now).

Can I not drag and drop files with Slimjet? For example, to attach a file to an email in Gmail I used to be able to drag a drop. To upload photos to Imgur drag and drop. Nope. Just get a circle with a line through it.

Also, I cannot click htm/html files to open in Slimjet? It says "Slimjet is unresponsive. Relaunch now?". I can click cancel and Slimjet is working fine. I design web pages sometimes, so I always open them for testing... or sometimes software opens a web page to view stuff and it doesn't load.. for example Steam when you load the game Counter Strike Global Offensive and click News it tries to open a webpage. But I can't because of the Slimjet error.

yuppicide

Re: Cannot drag and drop or click html files?

Post by yuppicide »

Is drag and drop ever going to be implemented in Slimjet? It's a very useful feature. I mean who clicks paperclip to attach files these days?

oftentired

Post by oftentired »

yuppicide wrote:Is drag and drop ever going to be implemented in Slimjet? It's a very useful feature. I mean who clicks paperclip to attach files these days?
Me. I don't trust drag and drop. I always click and drill down to the file location.
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

yuppicide

Post by yuppicide »

oftentired wrote:
yuppicide wrote:Is drag and drop ever going to be implemented in Slimjet? It's a very useful feature. I mean who clicks paperclip to attach files these days?
Me. I don't trust drag and drop. I always click and drill down to the file location.
Can't click and drill down to insert an image into the post between text.. I honestly have no idea why I'm still using Slimjet.. less features and Chrome works just as fast and good.